WSC Main Showlist
Main show list for WSC
Model from source to basin
Sedimentary process models explain stratigraphic features using quantitative constraints from source to basin.
Meandering river model
Example of a meandering river simulated through stratigraphic forward modeling. Repeated simulations can be used to obtain probabilistic estimates of the location of ancient channels.
Sedimentary process model at outcrop scale
Process models reveal stratigraphic geometry and connectivity from outcrop to regional scale.
Research into salt flow predicts stress history and syntectonic sedimentation.
Welcome to Westchase Software. We develop software for the earth sciences including the oil and mining industries as well as academia and research institutions.
- Complete ready-to-use applications for Windows and Linux machines
- Components to incorporate into your own software
- Consulting and software development plans
- Training material and courses for our or your software
- Free technical articles
We work in the following areas:
- Geologic data analysis, including compositional data, spherical data, 3D and 4D data
- Geostatistics, two-point and multi-point, "boolean" modeling
- Stratigraphic forward modeling
- Structural modeling
- Graphic display
Our software is tailored to any size of user, from individual users such as consultants and students, through research groups and laboratories, to major services companies and oil and mining companies.